Saturday 4 August 2007

Major Ravi's New Project "Kargil" with Mohanlal


After two films back to back which told army stories , Major Ravi is now on to make another in the title 'Kargil'. The film with Mohanlal in the lead will be a bilingual made in Hindi and Malayalam simultaneously.

"I am planning a film on the Kargil war. We lost so many army men in the war. I want people to know what happens in a war, I want people to feel for those who sacrifice their lives for the country. I was in Kargil but the war started only after I came out", says Major Ravi on his new project.

Meanwhile Major Ravi's latest film on theatres 'Mission 90 days' is getting mixed responses from the audience. According to the director, the audience has reacted the way he expected after seeing the film, as every viewer is talking about the delay that happened in catching Sivarasan and starting the operation. "It is not that I am the first person who is talking about this delay. So many books and statements have already come out. I have also shown it in my film. Because it is a film, it has become a matter of discussion. If we had gone inside and caught them alive, the operation would have been successful completely", says the director, a recipient of the President's medal for gallantry, who left the Indian Army to be a military consultant for many Indian films.

No comments:

About This Blog

Malayalam Actress, Bollywood Actress, Hollywood Actress, Indian film
Best Indian websites ranking My Zimbio Entertainment blogs & blog posts Free Blog Directory TopOfBlogs

  ©

Back to TOP