Friday 18 March 2011

Christian Brothers Review

First of all I am extremely sorry to say that I ddnt watch the movie till now. So from my friends (mohanlal, mamootty fans and neutral) opinion I am giving you some words about the movie.

All of my friends are giving positive reviews only. Its going to be a block buster of the year. Almost all are played their role well in this movie. Its a racy family entertainer. Mohanlal intro scene is superb and the film includes a good lines of punch dialogues and action scenes. There are twist and turns used effectively. Director Joshiy and Mohanlal made the movie 'Christian Brothers' their own.

I will give you a detailed review ASAP.

Anyway its time to celebrate... cheers folks.. enjoy.. go and watch the movie.. and share your comments here.





No comments:

About This Blog

Malayalam Actress, Bollywood Actress, Hollywood Actress, Indian film
Best Indian websites ranking My Zimbio Entertainment blogs & blog posts Free Blog Directory TopOfBlogs

  ©

Back to TOP